* Doha Metro, public bus capacity reduced to 20%; no services on weekends
Up to five people who are not members of the same family are now allowed to use personal boats and yachts provided they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, Ministry of Transport and Communications (MoTC) said Wednesday.
The statement on social media came following the Cabinet's decisions in this regard.
The statement noted that as Qatar complements its decisions and measures ensuring wellbeing and safety of citizens and residents and stop the spread of Covid-19, the following has been decided:
* The continued suspension of rental services of boats, touristic yachts and leisure boats, except for rental services for family members who stay in the same house
* Owners of personal boats and yachts can have only family members who live in the same household on board these personal
boats and yachts or a maximum of five non-family persons provided they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19
The MoTC also reiterated that the capacity of Doha Metro and public transport services has been reduced to a maximum of 20% each, as announced by the Cabinet Wednesday.
* The capacity of Metro services has been reduced to a maximum of 20% and these services will be suspended every Friday and Saturday.
* The capacity of public transport services has been reduced to a maximum of 20% and these services will be suspended on some specific lines. All public transport services will be suspended every Friday and Saturday.
These measures will be implemented while taking into account the following:
* Allowing entry only to those with green status on the Ehteraz app and those who wear medical facemasks
* Closing the smoking areas
* Disallowing eating and drinking inside stations and in the public transit system
These measures can be modified and updated based on developments and the situation on the ground, the MoTC stressed.